Dear St. Ann’s Corner of Harm Reduction Community,
In light of COVID-19, with the safety and well-being of our participants, visitors, staff, and overall community as our utmost priority, we would like to give you an update on our scope of services. To access this information in Spanish, please click here.
Our office is still open during normal business hours, but the majority of our congregate services have been temporarily suspended in order to align with federal, state, and city regulations and recommendations to reduce non-essential contact – this includes showers, groups, and The Sanctuary services.
Moving forward, and until further notice, we will provide the following services on an individualized basis:
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) will be “grab and go”. Single pre-made food containers/bags will be distributed during our normal hours.
- Syringe exchange will be available, as needed
- Naloxone services will be available, as needed
- Testing will be limited, but available
- Outreach community services will continue
- CADI extended hours will remain for individualized services (see throughout)
- Case management for emergent situations
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) coordination and referrals will be available
In the coming days and weeks, we will stay in contact with our overall community by providing updates on our social media platforms via notices. While many of our services are temporarily interrupted, we are available via phone to assist in answering some questions or concerns you may have at (718) 585 – 5544:
- Syringe Access extensions: 1023 and 1017
- Ryan White extensions: 1029 and 1030
- Syringe Access cell phone: (646) 678 – 2059
- Women’s Services & Birth Justice extensions: 1019 and 1012
- CADI services extension: 1007
- Executive Management extensions: 1003, 1004, and 1006
During these critical times, please consider supporting our work by clicking here. We will continue to serve our communities as we did during the earlier HIV pandemic thirty years ago.
Please stay safe and united.
Joyce Rivera ABD, MA / Founder & CEO
& The SACHR Team