Helping Drug Users Help Themselves
Careers with SACHR
As our organization grows, we are regularly seeking talented and passionate employees who are interested in becoming a part of SACHR. Explore the toggles below to learn more about the jobs we have available and how to apply. If you do not see a job opening that applies to you, be sure to check back soon as we regularly update our list of available positions.
Social Worker, LMSW - Continuous Access Drop-In Center
Primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide individual and group counseling, including assessments, crisis intervention, referrals and follow-up care
• Maintain appropriate client records
• Develop and maintain linkages with psychiatric services and advocate for participants in the mental health system
• Participate in the QA process through individual supervision, staff trainings, client satisfaction surveys, case conferencing and chart reviews
• Prepare monthly reports and annual funding applications for mental health service contracts, including input of service delivery data into NYS AIDS Institute Reporting System and the eShare data system of the NYC DOHMH
• Report directly to Deputy & Clinical Director
• Supervise social work interns
• Attend weekly supervision meetings with LCSW
• Attend weekly program managers meetings
• Attend bi-weekly staff training
• Chair bi-weekly case conferences
• LMSW REQUIRED
• Bilingual English/Spanish REQUIRED
• Minimum 3 years experience, with some supervisory preferred
• Project and contract management experience
• Knowledge of HIV, AIDS, STDs, Hepatitis, substance abuse and other related issues
• Experience working with a population with a triple diagnosis
• Computer savvy, with a proficiency in MS Office (knowledge of AIRS desirable)
• Strong communication skills – written and oral
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com with the subject line “Social Worker, LMSW – Continuous Access Drop-In Center”
Program Manager - Continuous Access Drop-In Center
Reports To: Deputy & Clinical Director
The three primary responsibilities for this position involve program management, continuous quality improvement and community relations.
• Responsible for the implementation and day-to-day operations of the CADI program, including: supervise CADI personnel including case manager, activity manager, social worker, HIV & HCV testing and counseling, acupuncturist, receptionist, bathroom monitor, kitchen assistant, etc.
• Manage all personnel related tasks for program staff including: recruitment, training, supervision, performance evaluations and scheduling.
• Monitor qualitative and quantitative levels of service to insure that contract deliverables are met. This involves generating and analyzing reports from eSHARE and EHR, writing monthly reports, communicating with NYCDOHMH and PHS contract manager and preparing continued funding applications.
• Develop and maintain policies and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the program as well as their integration to provide a comprehensive array of services. This includes strategies for maximizing participant utilization, i.e., work closely with outreach team to ensure recruitment and engagement of participants during the expanded opening hours.
• Attend weekly Program Managers Meeting to fit the CADI Program into the agencies’ service package as a whole.
• Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI)
• Responsible for the documentation of the CQI process of the CADI Program through the utilization of multiple approaches including data analysis, program evaluation, staff training and the identification of best practices.
• Work in concert with CADI feasibility study consultant and the 3rd AVE BID consultant as needed to optimize the outcome of these interventions: the opening of a 24/7 CADI program in the environment of the HUB.
• Complete monthly supervisory chart reviews; follow-up (as needed) on charts that have been reviewed and discussed with the appropriate staff
• Cultivate and maintain active linkages with other community institutions in the Bronx. Renew these relationships as required through the execution of formal letters or agreements. Update resource directory on an ongoing basis.
• Represent the organization in public forums and meetings such as Community Board, Precincts and Bronx Knows.
Requirements & Competencies
• Minimum ten years work experience with HIV/AIDS, substance use or other related fields
• Advanced degree in social work or related field
• Minimum five years supervisory experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of EBIs and DEBIs as they relate to HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, substance use, mental health issues, high risks groups, social networking, etc.
• Proficient with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access)
• Experience with eSHARE and EHR preferred
• Ability to document program process as required by funder
• Comfortable speaking in front of a group with the ability to facilitate a training class
• Meet with the Deputy & Clinical Director on a weekly basis for face-to-face supervision
• Strong writing skills
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Program Manager – Continuous Access Drop-In Center”
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer
Compliance Officer Job Responsibilities:
Developing and implementing an effective compliance program, auditing processes, practices and documentation requirements based on each contract deliverable and follow all relevant legal and internal rules.
Compliance Officer Job Duties:
• Advise management on the agency’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
• Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
• Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
• Assess agency operations to determine compliance risk.
• Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
• Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
• Prepares compliance audit data by compiling and analyzing internal and external information.
• Supports departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments.
• Works with Program Managers to implement and monitor quality improvement practices to ensure attainment and adherence to program contracts and standards.
• Prioritizes and control the daily data flow to ensure department workers are able to achieve the qualitative productivity required to meet the monthly reporting deadlines.
• Reviews worker electronic data reports and follows-up on missing, incomplete, or incorrect data, as necessary.
• Conducting weekly data checks through report evaluation and follows-up with workers to identify and address deficits and noncompliance to established agency best practices and ensure their adherence ongoing.
• Provides missing data report to Program Manager with applicable commendations and corrective action plans conducted with workers.
• Provides on-going technical assistance and training for newly hired agency workers. • Inputs applicable services into the AIDS Institute Reporting System (AIRS) accurately and in a timely manner.
• Inputs applicable SEP services into the Electronic System for HIV/AIDS Reporting & Evaluation (eSHARE) accurately and in a timely manner.
• Inputs applicable SEP services into The Overdose Prevention Client Reporting System (OPCRS) accurately and in a timely manner.
• Inputs contract targets and monitor Target Boy and Analyzer databases.
• Monitors External Report Application for AIRS (ERA).
• Coordinates with SEP Program Manager to organize data requested for audit during agency site visits and produce their corresponding site visit reports.
• Works collaboratively with other SACHR program department workers to assist with data entry/quality assurance activities and reporting as directed by SEP Program Manager
• Attend & Assist with agency-wide events & activities as directed.
• Attend trainings applicable to position and department services. • Assist with other data entry/quality assurance activities as requested.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Compliance Officer Skills and Qualifications:
• Knowledge and understanding of Compliance regulations and procedures. Must be well-organized and able to multi-task.
• Strong attention to detail a must.
• Excellent written, verbal and customer service skills.
• Proven track record in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with management team.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with senior executives and in teams.
• Bachelor’s degree minimum. Graduate degree preferred.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com with the subject line “Compliance Officer”