Let’s Fight Stigma Together
Stand With Us
For nearly 30 years, we have been bringing innovative, compassionate, and evidence based public health practices to the Bronx.
Keep scrolling to learn what we have accomplished this year, and what we hope to achieve in the future.
Let’s Introduce Ourselves
Who We Are
We invest in our community’s well being by offering a sanctuary to anyone who needs a healthy place – for a minute or for months.
Our harm reduction philosophy is rooted in the practical and proven approach of meeting people on their own turf, on their own terms.
We’ve Been Busy
What We’ve Done This Year
- Launched our Birth Justice Defenders Hub to provide education, support, and resources for women in the Bronx.
- Became designated as a Drug User Health Hub by the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
- Began construction on 3,000 square feet of new space that will be used to provide a broader range of services to our participants.
- Expanded our hours as we move toward our goal of becoming a Continuous Access Drop-In Center (24/7).
And We’ve Got Big Plans
Let’s Make 2020 Our Biggest Year Yet
We are committed to reaching more people than ever before, and we know we can do it.
The demand for our services continues to grow, and we need your help to keep up. By making your gift today, you are making a commitment to harm reduction.
Thank you for your support!
Need More Reasons to Give?
- Donate now and receive our free Safe Sex eBook
- Your gift is tax deductible
- It will make our staff very happy