Explore this directory of other harm reduction resources for additional support, including mental health resources, a syringe exchange directory, sexual assault services, HIV/HEP-C resources, and more.
What is harm reduction and how does it differ from other approaches? Watch this video to find out.
We help prevent overdoses by training people to test drugs for fentanyl prior to injection. Watch this video to learn more.
Narcan/Naloxone training is an important overdose prevention strategy. Learn how it works and how you can empower yourself.
Mental Health Services:
- Suicide Prevention Hotline
- Critical Mental Health Resources for College Students
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- A Student’s Guide to Recognizing Disorders, Seeking Help, and Promoting Wellness
- Depression Guidebook for Students
- Substance Abuse in College Guide
- Balancing Student Stress Guide
Drug Policy Information:
- USC Guide to Supervised Injection Sites
- Drug War Facts
- Harm Reduction Coalition
- Drug Policy Alliance
Sexual Assault Services:
- North American Syringe Exchange Network
- New York State Department of Health
- NYC Department of Health
- Latino Commission on AIDS
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The Young Injectables
This comic book uses real-life situations to provide a dialogue on how to stay healthy and safe while using drugs. Illustrated by U. A. Morrison, the series follows a group of heroes whose superpower is harm reduction.