Explore this directory of other harm reduction resources for additional support, including mental health resources, a syringe exchange directory, sexual assault services, HIV/HEP-C resources, and more.
A Fire in Our House is a film by Rory Kennedy and Vanessa Vadim. Released in 1994, it explores the importance of syringe exchange programs as a public health approach to dealing with the HIV epidemic. Featured in the video is SACHR founder and current CEO Joyce Rivera.
What is harm reduction and how does it differ from other approaches? Watch this video to find out.
We help prevent overdoses by training people to test drugs for fentanyl prior to injection. Watch this video to learn more.
Narcan/Naloxone training is an important overdose prevention strategy. Learn how it works and how you can empower yourself.
Behavioral Health Services:
- Suicide Prevention Hotline
- Critical Mental Health Resources for College Students
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- A Student’s Guide to Recognizing Disorders, Seeking Help, and Promoting Wellness
- Depression Guidebook for Students
- Substance Abuse in College Guide
- Balancing Student Stress Guide
Drug Policy Information:
- How the US Foster System has become Ground Zero for the Drug War
- USC Guide to Supervised Injection Sites
- Drug War Facts
- Harm Reduction Coalition
- Drug Policy Alliance
Sexual Assault Services:
- Ending the HIV Epidemic: Ready, Set, PrEP
- North American Syringe Exchange Network
- New York State Department of Health
- NYC Department of Health
- Latino Commission on AIDS
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Read Our Safe Sex Handbook
Full of facts, strategies, and stigma-free guidance to help you stay healthy.